TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These are the terms and conditions upon which Ryan's Turf, ABN 24 525 682 940 has for the sale of goods.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- "Buyer" means the Person named in the Sales Invoice.
- "Sales Invoice" means the sales invoice issued by the Seller to the Buyer in which these terms and conditions of sale are or are deemed to be incorporated.
- "Seller" means Ryan's Turf.
- 1. Any special conditions specified on a Sales Invoice shall, to the extent they are inconsistent with these terms and conditions, take precedence over these terms and conditions.
- 2. The expression "Person" includes an individual, the estate of an individual, a body politic, a corporation, an association (incorporated or unincorporated) and a statutory or other authority.
GOVERNING TERMS AND CONDITIONSThese are the only terms and conditions which are binding upon the Seller with the exception of those otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller or which are imposed by statute and which cannot be excluded.
TERMS OF PAYMENTPayment by the Buyer for goods delivered and accepted and payment upon delivery.
INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCEThe Buyer shall inspect all goods upon delivery and shall within twenty four hours of delivery give notice to the Seller of any matter or thing by which the Buyer alleges that the goods are not in accordance with the Buyer's order. Failing such notice and, to the extent permitted by statute, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by the Buyer.
RETURNSAll returns must be approved by the Seller. The Seller will only be obliged to credit returned goods if they are in a saleable condition.
PASSING OF PROPERTY AND RISKProperty in the goods supplied by Ryan's Turf to the Buyer shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has paid the purchase price in full and there is no debt outstanding by the Buyer to Ryan's Turf.
SUPPLYThe Seller reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the supply of goods to the Buyer without being obliged to give any reason for its action.
DEFAULT OF BUYERThe cost of collection of any moneys due and payable by the Buyer, including the fees of any Mercantile Agent or Solicitor engaged by the Seller shall be payable by the Buyer.
ALTERATION TO CONDITIONSThe seller may, at any time and from time to time, alter these Terms and Conditions of Sale.